Mulberry silk comes from the silkworms of the moth which are fed only Mulberry leaves.
The resulting cocoons are spun into raw silk fibres, which are firmer, rounder and smoother compared with other types of silks. And this makes products of mulberry silk more uniform in terms of colour and texture.
Its refinement and durability makes mulberry silk the best material for producing luxury products
- For products in stock: All orders placed before 3pm are shipped within 48hrs, except weekends and public holidays in France.
- For items that are currently out of stock: you can still make the order, and we will notify you once the order arrives (Usually within 7 business days) and ship to you as soon as possible.
- Free delivery for your first order OR for orders from 150 euros upwards. Fee of 6 euros if below
-Delivered within 2 - 5 working days unless other wise indicated on the website
-Express/Faster deliveries are available for an additional cost.
Other countries in the EU:
- Free delivery for your first order OR for orders from 200 euros upwards. Fee of 13 euros if below.
- Delivered within 5-10 working days unless otherwise indicated on the website
- Express/Faster deliveries are available for an additional cost.
For more details, please check our Shipping & Return page for more details
Silk products do not need to be washed after every wear. Instead, hang silk garments to ventilate and away from direct sunlight which can damage the colour.
For woven scarves:
- Due to the delicate flocking process of silk during production process, please only DRY WASH in low temperatures when necessary.
- Do not soak your scarf in water in order to keep its density.
- You can hang it and let it air dry in the shade.
- Can be ironed with low temperature steam without pulling or twisting it.
For other silk products:
- Hand wash with mild warm water or with liquid detergent, avoid soaking it and do not twist it.
- Dry it flat on a towel and roll up the towel to absorb excess moisture away. And then leave it to air dry or on a drying rack in the shade.
- Please do NOT dry silk products in the direct sunlight.
- You can iron it with lowest temperature steam without pulling or twisting it.
- 100% natural material.
- Designed to bring out the best combination of functionality and comfort of wearing.
- Ethically produced by the local community with a delicate fabrication.
Benefits of silk products
- Silk moisturises the skin. The silk material has natural moisturising properties, making it the perfect choice for your skin.
- Silk is hypoallergenic. Composed of 18 amino acids, which are the same as the human body, silk is the perfect choice for protecting your sensitive skin away from irritation.
- Silk is naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial. Obtained as a natural fibre, the protein material of silk is not only hydrophobic but also resistant to the entry of microorganisms, especially when multiple layers are used.