Mulberry silk comes from the silkworms of the moth which are fed only mulberry leaves.
The resulting cocoons are spun into raw silk fibres, which are firmer, rounder and smoother compared with other types of silks. And this makes products of mulberry silk more uniform in colour and texture. Its refinement and durability makes mulberry silk the best material for luxury products.
Our woven silk scarves are made of mulberry silk velour, which is woven from yarns containing silk fibres, and then are piled directly on the fabric. Due to the fine and long fibres of silk as well as its high density, the velvet can be easily fixed and is less likely to fall off, thus has better preservation of heat against the cold weather.
- For products in stock: All orders placed before 3pm are shipped within 48hrs, except weekends and public holidays in France.
- For items that are currently out of stock: you can still make the order, and we will notify you once the order arrives (Usually within 7 business days) and ship to you as soon as possible.
- Free delivery for your first order OR for orders from 150 euros upwards. Fee of 6 euros if below
-Delivered within 2 - 5 working days unless other wise indicated on the website
-Express/Faster deliveries are available for an additional cost.
Other countries in the EU:
- Free delivery for your first order OR for orders from 200 euros upwards. Fee of 13 euros if below.
- Delivered within 5-10 working days unless otherwise indicated on the website
- Express/Faster deliveries are available for an additional cost.
For more details, please check our Shipping & Return page for more details
Silk products do not need to be washed after every wear. Instead, hang silk garments to ventilate and away from direct sunlight which can damage the colour.
For woven scarves:
- Due to the delicate flocking process of silk during production process, please only DRY WASH in low temperatures when necessary.
- Do not soak your scarf in water in order to keep its density.
- You can hang it and let it air dry in the shade.
- Can be ironed with low temperature steam without pulling or twisting it.
For other silk products:
- Hand wash with mild warm water or with liquid detergent, avoid soaking it and do not twist it.
- Dry it flat on a towel and roll up the towel to absorb excess moisture away. And then leave it to air dry or on a drying rack in the shade.
- Please do NOT dry silk products in the direct sunlight.
- You can iron it with lowest temperature steam without pulling or twisting it.
- 100% natural silk.
- Our silk scarf will keep you warm all winter long while bringing a luminous touch to your outfits.
- Ethically produced locally with a delicate traditional fabrication.
We believe in offering the highest quality for all our products.
Benefits of silk products
- Silk regulates temperature. Silk helps the body retain heat in cold weather and expels the excess heat during a hot summer, helping you to stay in a natural temperature state.
- Silk is hypoallergenic. Composed of protein fibre and 18 amino acids, which are the same as the human body, silk is the perfect choice for protecting your sensitive skin away from irritation.
- Silk is extremely light and soft. The porous fibre structure of the silk makes it highly moisture absorbent without any dampness while remaining light, smooth and comfortable.
You Might Also Like